Procurement Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
- Job Reference: l&Djobs/HEW-05403d
- Date Posted: 22 January 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: Doncaster
- Salary: £27,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Trainer, Tutor, Learning and Development, Personal Tutor, Coach
- Job Type: Permanent
Procurement Trainer / Skills Coach(Trainee or Qualified) - South & West Yorkshire (Home based Role covering Sheffield, Doncaster and Leeds) - £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience / 23 days holiday raising to 28 plus the stats, annual performance related pay bonus, childcare vouchers, mobile phone, laptop, iPad / Flexi-time, continual professional development. Employer will provide all training and assessing qualifications if needed.
The Role: Procurement Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
• With your track record within Buying / Procurement you will be traveling to learners in South & West Yorkshire to work with learners on a one to one basis to support them in achieving CIPS level 4. If you are looking to become a CIPS Trainer and train the next generation of Buyers, this is a great first step.
• You will be supporting your learners by coaching them through the CIPS qualification and helping them to gather evidence for their portfolios and explaining how theory relates to the practical application within the role
• The companies where your learners are based operate in diverse sectors but overall they are larger corporates so a professional approach and a professional personal appearance will be vital.
• With flexible working you'll be based at home making your own appointments and managing your own workload. It is a full time role but there is flexibility over your hours.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Procurement Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
• You will possess a minimum of CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchase and Supply) level 4 - applications will not be accepted from candidates who do not have this
• You will have several years experience working in a procurement / buying role
• You will be an excellent communicator who can explain things in a way that learners will understand
• You will set yourself high standards and always strive to do a great job. This Training Provider boasts a 100% first time pass rate so you will want to maintain this.
• Because you will be travelling around the North West you will need your own vehicle and be able to drive. Your learners will be in Leeds / Sheffield and Doncaster.
Desirables: Procurement Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
• If you have done any training, mentoring or coaching in previous roles or in your personal life that really would be beneficial
The Employer: Procurement Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
• A well-established training provider who boasts the highest success rate of learners achieving their qualifications in the UK. They can also boast that 99% of their learners go on to secure a permanent position once they have completed their apprenticeship. Ofsted rated Good and being on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) they have had to clearly demonstrate they have the capacity and capability to deliver successful, quality apprenticeship programmes. This success has come as a result of the support they extend to their learners. Each learner is visited in their place of work to ensure that they are happy in their role and being utilised effectively so that the skills they will need to demonstrate to achieve their qualification are being integrated into their role. The other major selling point for this company is the career progression on offer: the company is able to cite many examples of their team who joined the company and have progressed to managerial roles. They support progression with each person having their own Personal Development Plan and the chance to attend different training courses, all intended to broaden their skill base and enhance their career prospects.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.